Evaluation findings (outputs from the national evaluation).
These reports provide the results of analysis of data collected from across the Fulfilling Lives (multiple needs) initiative as part of the national evaluation
- Local Evidence Review
- 2015 Fulfilling Lives (mutliple needs) Evaluation Annual Report Year One (1.0 MiB)
This report is prepared for the Big Lottery Fund by the national evaluation team and provides emerging findings and lessons learned from the first year of the national evaluation of the Fulfilling Lives: Supporting people with multiple needs initiative.
- 2016 Fulfilling Lives (multiple Needs) Evaluation Annual Report (1.2 MiB)
CFE Research and the University of Sheffield have been commissioned by the Big Lottery Fund to carry out an evaluation of the Fulfilling Lives: Supporting people with multiple needs initiative. This is the second annual report from the evaluation.
- 2016 Fulfilling Lives (multiple Needs) Evaluation Summary (290.5 KiB)
- 2017 Fulfilling Lives (Multiple Needs) Evaluation Report (1.4 MiB)
The 2017 Annual Report brings together the recent national evaluation work. It is split into three parts:
- Beneficiary overview, which gives details of the beneficiaries engaged with the 12 projects
- Frontline perspectives: managing caseload complexity, which discusses how project staff manage their caseloads of beneficiaries with multiple and complex needs
- Frontline perspectives: moving on, which looks at closed cases and highlights how and where beneficiaries 'move on'.
The report concludes with promising practice and recommendations for both services for people with multiple and complex needs and funders and service commissioners.
A summary version of the report is available here http://mcnevaluation.co.uk/wpfb-file/annual-report-2017-summary-pdf/
- 2017 Fulfilling Lives (Multiple Needs) Evaluation Report Summary (365.4 KiB)
A summary version of the 2017 Annual Report from the Fulfilling Lives (Multiple Needs) national evaluation. Details of the full report are available here http://mcnevaluation.co.uk/wpfb-file/annual-report-2017-v1-final-pdf/
- 2017 Relationships In Recovery: Results from qualitative interviews conducted with programme beneficiaries (439.8 KiB)
In our 2016 annual report we examined the views of frontline staff working on the Fulfilling Lives: Supporting people with multiple needs programme. The findings revealed the importance of building trusting relationships with beneficiaries. This paper presents the perspective of beneficiaries on the same topic.
Peer research reports are completed by members of the National Expert Citizens Group (NECG) with support from CFE research. The NECG is made up of people with lived experience drawn from across all 12 project areas. They meet together throughout the year to input into the Fulfilling Lives programme and also to exert wider influence in the field of multiple needs.
- 2017 Engaging Ethnic Minorities With Multiple Needs FINAL (531.4 KiB)
This paper provides the findings from research undertaken by four peer researchers from the Nottingham, Manchester and West Yorkshire projects of the Big Lottery Fund’s Fulfilling Lives: Supporting people with multiple needs programme. It also includes the views from BME members of the National
Experts Citizen’s Group (NECG).
- Involving Service Users in Recruitment - A Peer Research Report (Aug 2015) (421.6 KiB)
This report describes the methodology, findings and recommendations for future practice and policy from research undertaken by peer-researchers from the NECG into the involvement of service users in recruitment processes for the 12 Big Lottery Fund funded Fulfilling Lives Projects.