Bristol: “Golden Key” Programme
Local authorities of Bristol City
- Lead partner: Second Step Housing
- Investing in Futures Advisory (IF) Group
- Avon and Somerset Probation Trust
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust
- Clinical Commissioing Group
- Health and Wellbeing Board (Bristol City Council)
- Bristol drugs project
- Missing Link and Next Link
- St. Mungo's
- Support against Racist Incidents (S.A.R.I).
WHAT THE PROJECT DOES
Golden Key will provide access to services for individuals with multiple needs by ‘unlocking lasting change’ through the communication of agencies working together and the input of individuals with lived experience into the design and delivery of services. As part of this approach the following elements are central to the project’s delivery:
- Supporting a sustainable, authentic client voice through the IF Group
- A lead co-ordinator team
- Peer mentors
- Golden Key Agencies (any agency working with the target client group who sign up to the project’s approach)
- Small personal budgets for beneficiaries
- ‘Telling Story Once’ website – a website utilising a variety of media options to record client stories. These stories will be controlled by the clients who can share them with their support providers with a view to reducing the need for numerous assessments.
- Psychologically Informed Environments
- Multi-disciplinary team and full personal budget pilots
- Innovation pilots to develop new ways of working in; physical and mental health, meaningful activities, families and friends, staff support.